A Collage of Concentrated Catastrophes

Sunday, April 19, 2009

quick drip....dropped from the dal

I was scrolling through my recently added favorites and came across a post from my spirited brother Dal...the part highlighted in green really works for me..great post family.


http://dalurism.blogspot.com/2009/04/mayer-hawthorne-i-wish-it-would-rain.html


"This song is SO beautiful, it simply encapsulates all of the feelings that are running through my life at this point in time. This joint is so soulful and feels so natural, and oozes with potential to be the 'sound' that carries the world out of this creative funk that we have placed on our backs. This man's music is what our inner selves need in order to truly feel whole again, we need melodies that can tug at our proverbial heartstrings once more. The giants with puzzled hearts shall rise and beat their breasts with renewed faith in the power of REAL humbling melodies and lyrics that cut to the marrow of reasoning. Enjoy it, because we all need the rain, to appreciate the sunlight. Peace!" -Dal




1 comment:

Luis Bobadilla a.k.a Dal. said...

I really really appreciate the kind words, and also appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to peep my blog. It means a lot, knowing that others are heeding my words, however scattered and nonsensical..haha You are a great friend, and you are so tender-hearted, kinda like Tender Heart Bear from Care Bears, but awesomer [awesomer is a word, I looked it up in Dal's. Book of Irrefutable Knowledge]!.. Thank Again Bro', keep it up!