A Collage of Concentrated Catastrophes

Monday, April 6, 2009

Links of the Day 04-06-2009


Sometimes, thoughts are poems (and nah, I didnt change my name to Randy lol)



Far fetched...
not unfitting,
I stretched....
the bar, in one sitting...
she caught my eye..no net, how handy...
we wait, sigh....Me: "I'm Randy"









In the End, There was Game


"For a while afterward I wandered around looking for trouble and new quests, but something was bothering me. I know it's stupid; I know the kid is just lines of code and some well-executed voice acting. But I couldn't just leave him in that booth, all alone. My natural instincts to protect my real-world daughter forced me to turn around and travel as quickly as possible to locate the kid's aunt and return to tell him the good news. His pre-scripted, animated smile didn't offer the payoff I might have hoped for. But the fact that Bethesda has created a world so dismal, so mindful of our worst fears about the future, that I found myself rushing to help a pretend child in a fictional wasteland just to prove that I am a civilised human being--now that's a significant achievement."









Animals Included



"What keeps them going:

Jon: “My nightmare, that I have to move back to my parents’ house, keeps me going. My dream is to wake up without an alarm. When people say I’m successful, I say, ‘No, I wake up with an alarm between 5 and 6 a.m. every day.’











Playing Politics with Vending Machines






Well, Personally....My main hustle back in my school days was due to the vending machines....buy and sell at higher value to younger kids.....what?...I've Always been an entrepreneur.









Owl Keeps it Raw, Adresses Abortion Law





"Am i the only person in missouri not smoking this low grade marijuana? Where is the conversation at guys? " One can only wonder or wander it seems, brother.









LA Times: Festival of Books, part 1





Already that time again?...Feels like yesterday....I'll be there, a reminder will come closer to the actual date, then maybe a opinion or two afterwards.





Quote of the Day:


" My life is so boring without you"
- you know who you are...lol...

No comments: