A Collage of Concentrated Catastrophes

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Victory In His Clutches

" I'm sick of this scandalous living, I dont think I'm even equipped for a higher standard of living, but if you give him one more chance and forgive him.....he'll push that negative gene into oblivion"

Jay Electronica:

Tracklist:

1: Abaracadabra
2: Candy Man
3: Transformations II x Untitled (Snippets) feat. MOS DEF
4: Swagger Jackson's Revenge
5: Exibit A (Transformations)
6: Posers
7: Hagler
8: Retro Electro
9: Spark It Up
10: Dimethytriptamine
11: Dealing
12: Girlfriend
13: INTERMISSION: Jay Electronica Speaks About OB4CL...
14: Who's Gonna Save My Soul {remix}
15: Victory Is In My Clutches
16: Because He Broke The Rules [Acapella]
17: So What You Sayin
18: Get'Em
19: INTERLUDE: Fyodor Dostoevsky - Notes From The Underground 20: Departure/Are You Watching
21: Annakin's Prayer
22: Something To Hold On To
23: When The Levee's Broke

Link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=97L8ANS7



No comments: