A Collage of Concentrated Catastrophes

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Links for the Day 03-11-2009

More recurring thoughts, to a screen near you. After all, a polka-dotted eye, never sees a clearer picture.









1. '300 Bodies Dissolved'

"They brought me the bodies and I just got rid of them," Mr Meza told journalists at a construction site where he disposed of the bodies over a 10-year period. "I didn't feel anything."











2. Quite possibly my favorite battle of all time. Han
nibal the mastermind...70,000 people in 6 hours?...Speech isn't equipped to express the things.







3. Invisibility Cloak...Finally?

You don't even want to know why I don't need to get my hands on this.








http://www.esquire.com/features/looking-forward-0209-9

4. Me and a few friends were discussing this earlier this week, so I figure why not re-embrace this link.










The Return of Purple
...LAlalaland Version



5. Uhm, Yes?....There goes my extra money....(links are seperated by ...)








Quote of the Day:

"A spirit storming in blank walls,

A dirty house in a gutted world,
A tatter of shadows peaked to white,
Smeared with the gold of the opulent sun."


- (my favorite poet) Wallace Stevens

No comments: