A Collage of Concentrated Catastrophes

Monday, March 9, 2009

Links for The Day 03-10-2009

Class Today, I'm super-tired but when I'm active...It feels good. www.twitter.com/hollywoodheat = brilliant business tool!







Froyo vs. Cupcakes!

1. Will both have the same fate?...These Los Angeles snack movements are no joke. Honestly, I don't either, but I have actually been In sprinkles (see above)...they.are.always.crowded.





The 9th With Purple

2. Each word^, contains a different picture!....I really took a liking to these for some reason, purple magazine wins again.






TurboCity Radio, Episode 17: Sex Drive

http://turbocityofficial.ning.com/profiles/blogs/turbo-city-radio-episode-17sex

http://rapidshare.com/files/207356005/1_Podcast_17-turbocity.net.rar

3. My eccentric brother Cleveland's new mix, first link is the music, second is the tracklist, and third is the download. To me the key to listening to TurboCity Radio Episodes is to respect the art, you don't listen to what's being said as much as (as with all art) focus on the backbone of what is being expressed. This rides hard, no pause necessary...As Diddy told me last night, " Lets Go!"








http://www.newyorker.com/arts/critics/atlarge/2009/03/16/090316crat_atlarge_acocella


4. Why do you still love Dracula?......I can't answer for the ladies, I think the article does a good job.






Los Angeles Art Project




5. I composed a list of modern artist that I find appealing, I'll probably find a way to post that here tomorrow, but until then The Great Slimane's tribute to LA Artist will hold you over (the picture is of Kori Newkirk, he's on my list)






Quote of the Day: "Torquated beauty, sublimated grouse,
Finding your China right behind my house.
Was he in Sherlock Holmes, the fellow whose
Tracks pointed back when he reversed his shoes ?"
-John Shade (Pale Fire, Canto One)

No comments: