A Collage of Concentrated Catastrophes

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Links for the Day 03-25-2009

Thought of the Day: I woke up this morning with new scratches, either I live with perverted ghosts...or...The Man is back.




















Nude Parenting: Land of the Free lol?






my children will hate me so much....just saying















Andre: Paris







New Selby!














More...Steve McQueen




I told y'all....I told y'all...Just saying. This is not the end. (via The House)













A Thousand And One Smithereens


New Rouge is up, I'll be posting more this week.
"It is not a story, but a flood of countless fragments and flowing memory images which are complemented by Varda’s playful and/or melancholic remarks, quoting from her own oeuvre. An enormous number of people and observations whirl by on the screen. Joy and mourning, whimsical and heartfelt comments enrich the senses. Far-flung yet never self-indulgent, her own wondering discoveries are floating, as is the spectator’s delight. "





Ayah - BELIEVE (Official Video) from Ayah on Vimeo.



New Artist: Ayah...Soul and Real = Stamp of Approval


Below Are Two More Tracks


Passing Me By | Feeling It







Quote of the Day:

Retiring
is a word for going to sleep. I prefer to think of myself as being up, wide-awake, and looking at new challenges.

-Michael Eisner

No comments: