A Collage of Concentrated Catastrophes

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Declaration of Victory, A Letter To Obstacle. Uno.




Dear war,

It's been the most trivial minute since I last met your chamber's acquaintance. Times have grown tough. Temptation, boundaries unbound.....surround with no sound, even tougher. It has been brought to my attention that singularly defeat stands to gain. You see, I'm self destructive, my future's value is only as essential to my existence as it is the progression of others. Fortunately, I have recruited balance. She, of course, stabilizes any horse in the ideological stable that sets me free. I now have strategy without compromising my creativity or magnanimity in the eyes of those whom dependence lies within faith of yours truly. Here I stand...armored, shielded to and through. By Thee. Delicately Unique Bridled By Beauty

-Trouble McAdams
Revolutionary

1 comment:

Jesi21 said...

Funny that it was a war...but wasn't it? One was far more difficult than two; or even that time before time mattered. When it was just moans and sweat in a dark corner. To every number after one, welcome. To the room staring at the couple in the corner...couldn't get wetter, that's why I call him Daddy.