A Collage of Concentrated Catastrophes

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Circa Circa Circa

Take flight from me? Which....by all means, is vastly different from...take flight With me. Today was interesting.....learned a lot...was hoping to laze and share it elsewhere ...next time I guess. Even when learning was wilderness in my night, action was active...I laughed at the word peehole a few hours ago (everything is Not a Freudian slip...I really did mean peephole...), had an intellectual discussion outside that led to taco beds and Philadelphia...(Reference, Call back...nvm...y'all wouldnt get that joke lol), found out el homito The Werd will be abducting minds all 09-2010, made a couple promises...which I dont do, my ex has a new boyfriend...lol, he's interesting to my knowledge, figured out this magazine business, owe a few people a few serious talks....the city my dad's in is flooding and I cant get in touch with him?....working like a slave yo....nothing new there lol......Huntsville International aint come out unfortunately, anyway...new post are coming I swear. Bare with.


-Heat

No comments: