A Collage of Concentrated Catastrophes

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What's My Line? A shy Yes.

I've had two conversations about style in the last few days, twice I had no idea what to say. I'm a stylish muhfucka. Yes. Fact. I grew up with a mother who didn't play that lol (minus 7th grade, rebel period...I didnt tie my shoes the whole year...member that? Girls still loved me though, shh.). Anyway, since then I've been thinking about style, that leads to YSL, the only fashion dude as well as the only gay male, who has had an influence on me. Don't front on Yves, dude was a G when he got older. He was humble, I think thats what I stole from him. I'm a dress clothes guy, I'd wear a suit everyday if I could. The first luxury item I bought with my own money was a pair of YSL slacks, charcoal grey...they...are still slightly too large for me lol...but I was proud nonetheless. I came across this tonight. The shy Yes is one of my secret weapons. He's acting. Yet he's not. Well played.







No comments: